Friday, March 25, 2016

Augustines's of Canterbury Roman Catholic Church of Brandon Manitoba

Augustines's of Canterbury Roman Catholic Church of Brandon Manitoba on Good Friday Morning March 25, 2016 It is Good Friday today and it is only natural for me to stop at this magnificent place of worship to paint my third painting for today the Good Friday despite of the sub zero temperature and gust of cold wind blowing right into my face. After two hours of painting my hand get too numb with cold to hold paint brush steady.! I remember St Augustine is one of very first church buildings that came into my sight when I first moved to Brandon 25 years ago from China and spent my very first day in a place on the corner of 15th Street and Lorne Avenue. Through that big window facing Stanley Park there , I remember how comforting and how strengthening my very first sight and sound of the towering church with its bell in the distance down Lorne Avenue seemed to

No comments:

Post a Comment