Thursday, September 28, 2017

Beautiful Minnedosa Ski Valley on a sunny autumn morning

I had never been to the ski valley until I found myself standing there with my easel at 10 yesterday morning. Absolutely no words, and no words could describe how breathtakingly beautiful the valley is , and what I see at the moment has far exceeded every expectation I have about this location. I am deeply touched by what is unfolding in front of me with the valley bursting with kaleidoscope of colors you could ever find words for , with the foliage of trees and bushes ablaze with red , yellow and orange that no palette of colours could possibly match for their intensity , and with the Little Saskatchewan River meandering its way down through the valley and sparking in the early morning sunshine. I lose no time setting up easel, and started to record with my paint and brush the visual spectacular that will haunt my dream for years to come !

No comments:

Post a Comment