Monday, August 25, 2014

St. Augustine of Canterbury Roman Catholic Church of Brandon

Stopped in front of the church when the sunlight started to radiate through the thick clouds at 11  this morning. The light was rather dazzling making it difficult for me to see without squinting my eyes as hard as possible. A family of three came to check on what I was doing , asking if it is ok to take a picture of me painting. Of course, I am always ok to the request like that.  They then were on their way to the church. I brushed in the three of them at the bottom of my canvas to give a visual reference as to how high this Roman Catholic church building was. I remember the church was one of the very first architectures that  I  spotted through the  window of the house where I first stayed 23 years ago on the corner of 15th Street and Lorne Avenue.

No comments:

Post a Comment